DATE & TIME: September 24 at 6:00 p.m.
LOCATION: Probasco Auditorium, Erlanger Hospital, Chattanooga, TN
Representatives from QT2 Systems and Base Performance will be presenting useful information for all level athletes.
The presentation will be on Race Fueling and day to day nutrition.
What You Will Learn:
• How to calculate carbohydrate, sodium and fluid requirements for all race distances.
• How to properly carbohydrate load for all event distances.
• How to approach race morning breakfast and timing of that breakfast.
• Review of electrolyte supplements and explanation of what works, who needs them, and why.
• What sugars make the most sense for race day and why. This includes specific product recommendations.
• How to adjust race fueling plans for race day conditions…hot, or cold!
• How to eat between workouts to best support training load.
• How to manage body composition throughout the season.
• Common mistakes review.
RSVP IS NEEDED
QT2 needs to know how many to plan for so you must register at http://
For more info: http://www.qt2systems.com/
DIRECTIONS: Probasco Auditorium is in the Medical Mall. You can come in the parking deck entrance off of Central Ave. You can either park in the parking deck and walk across, take the elevator to the ground floor and turn right down the hallway or you can drive past the entrance to the parking deck around the roundabout and park at the valet section and enter from the ground floor. Go in the glass doors and take your first left and probasco is at the end of the hall
Either way, Probasco Auditorium is on the ground floor of the medical mall accessible by the C elevators. Please allow a little extra time for parking.