April 5-7, Ellijay GA
Fun weekend of Socializing, Swimming, Biking, Running, Learning and Eating! In conjunction with the Italian Bike Festival Rides organized by Cartecay Bikes!!
!!Reservations are open!!
Everybody Welcome!! All skills levels are accommodated. Come and do hundreds of miles or come and talk. Family is not only welcome but encouraged! There is plenty to do around Ellijay and Blue Ridge for family!
- Pricing will be per bed for lodging and per person basis for food and activities
- Most rooms have only 1 bed, except sleeper sofa’s and roll aways
- Room/Bed prices are based on privacy/size of room
- Room/Bed prices will range from roughly $140 to $170 total ($70-$85 per night)
- We will have two houses.
- If you want more privacy, smaller houses / villas are available for personal reservation and you can join us for social activities / workouts (House or Villa)
- The menu is being developed and the food cost will be posted before final payment is due.
- Last year the food price was under $40 per person and should be similar this year as long as we get volunteers to commit to helping with preparation etc.
- The Italian Bike Festival is on Saturday morning. There are 43, 65 and 94 mile routes. These are fully supported, and for the $40 registration you get an italian food lunch, and a T-shirt. Click here for more info
- We will have time available for running and other activities too. We do not have the ability to rent a pool, so swimming will be an option but we will not be doing an specific pool sessions. (Here is a running route from House 1. Lots of it are level along the river. Plenty to challenge the fittest, or please the casual joggers)
- Rooms will be assigned on a 1st come basis. $100 deposits will be accepted via the club e-commerce site. You will be able to pick which room you want and check if it is available online.
- Final payment will be due 2 weeks before camp (Mar 22nd)
- If all rooms fill up, we will create a waiting list for a 3rd house ($40 refundable deposit). Once there is enough interest, we will reserve additional houses.
- If you want help finding a room-mate, let us know. We’ll match you up with anyone else that lets us know they are looking for a room mate.
- If it all falls apart, we will refund everything except any deposits we made.
- We are also looking for people to help lead workouts, cook, teach sessions. If you can help, you will be eligible for Club Volunteer Reward Points!
Here are the volunteer sessions so far. Let us know what you can do or what you can add.
|Task||Time||Person #1||Person #2|
|Help unloading food to kitchen||15:00–15:30||XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX|
|Placing room signs for people||16:00 -||XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX|
|Friday dinner Prep||18:30 – 20:00||Shelley Moore|
|Dinner Cleanup||20:15 – …||Kelli Smith||Noel Reagan|
|Climbing Clinic||John Holcomb||XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX|
|Saturday Breakfast (show where stuff is/ make coffee)||6:00 – 8:00|
|Transition Clinic||16:00||Lisa Anderson||Tim Anderson|
|Bike Maintenance Clinic||18:30 -||Drew Streip||Drew LaBonne|
|Saturday Dinner Prep||18:30-20:00||Kelli Smith|
|Saturday Dinner Cleanup||20:15 – …||Drew Streip||John Holcomb|
|Sunday Breakfast Prep||8:30 ~ 9:45||XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX|
|Sunday Breakfast clean up||9:30 – ….||John Holcomb|
|Sunday Lunch Prep||12:45 – …|
|House Cleanup / Check out||16:00 – …|
Available reservation slots are listed below – Rooms are first come, first serve!
Available reservation slots are listed below